The big match between Inter and Roma will take place on Sunday at 2:45 EST at San Siro stadium in Milan. Probable line-ups and stats.
Inter hosts Roma at San Siro stadium on Sunday in a big clash between two teams in a good performance mood. The qualification to Champions League is the main objective of both teams.
Inter (4-2-3-1): Handanovic; D’Ambrosio, Medel, Murillo, Ansaldi; Kondogbia, Gagliardini; Candreva, Joao Mario, Perisic; Icardi. Coach. Pioli
Roma (3-4-2-1): Szczeny; Manolas, Fazio, Rudiger; Bruno Peres, Strootman, De Rossi, Emerson; Nainggolan, Salah; Dzeko. Coach. Spalletti
- Inter won the last two home matches against Roma;
- Inter won 9 of the last 10 Serie A matches equalizing the performances that Juventus has done in the same time frame;
- Inter won 71 matches of the Serie A against Roma (48 ties, and 48 defeats).
- Roma scored at least 4 goals in 5 Serie A matches, this is a record!
- Roma scored 13 goals in the last 15′ minutes of the match;
- Roma scored 9 penalties in this season;
- Edin Dzeko scores 1 goal every 113′ minutes in the Serie A.