The best news of the week brought to you by AS ROMA 360. A Wrap-up inclusive of the opinions released by our contributors and editorial staff.
Over this week we reported about the importance for Roma to qualify for the Champions League. We also analyzed the merchandising and matchdays revenue that are not looking great for Pallotta’s club. This was Monchi’s week. We mentioned about his meeting in London with the AS Roma management as well as his press conference in which he announced his departure from Sevilla. Roma collected three pivotal points against Empoli and Dzeko became the best goal scorer in the AS Roma history.
This news and so many more insights were released by AS ROMA 360 this week.
Read these news and more on AS ROMA 360! Now you can also read our articles in two different ways:
- Through our FREE Magazine (http://flip.it/P4yDxy). Keep this link and check it out often, you will find further news on a daily basis. You can also share this link with your colleague and friends to spread the love for AS ROMA 360!
- By subscribing to AS ROMA 360 you will get an email notification whenever a new article is posted. Insert your email address in the dedicated box located on the right side of the homepage or below each article.
Weekly Wrap-up: The best news of the past 7 days
- The importance of the Champions League
- Roma’s big issues…Merchandising & Matchday revenue
- Monchi in London
- Top 5 highest paid coaches
- Olimpico stadium free from barriers
- Totti’s earnings at Roma
- Monchi returns to Spain
- De Rossi’s medical report
- Sevilla’s Castro on Monchi
- Totti in the Pre-sale ICC2017
- Barcelona’s kit resembles the AS Roma 16-17 jersey
- SKY Sport interviews Manolas
- Sevilla announces Monchi’s departure
- SerieA: Supporters are escaping from stadiums
- Monchi’s press conference
- AS Roma harvests Top managers
- Roma-Empoli 2-0
- Paredes’master performance against Empoli
- Dzeko in the AS Roma history