The best news of the week brought to you by AS ROMA 360. A Wrap-up inclusive of the opinions released by our contributors and editorial staff.
Over this week we reported about Pallotta’s trip to Rome and his various institutional meetings. Atalanta’s CEO Percassi unveiled that AS Roma is seriously interested in purchasing the strong Ivorian midfielder Kessie even if, according to the info that AS ROMA 360 has, the deal should be already sealed. James Pallotta also had a long meeting with Spalletti in a restaurant in the city center of Rome. Even Franco Baldini, Mauro Baldissoni, and Alex Zecca were there. Due to Spalletti’s doubts in signing a new contract, Roberto Mancini winked to a future as AS Roma’s coach. A few transfer rumors were released this week as well. Palmieri is targeted by Chelsea, Atletico Madrid, and Borussia Dortmund but the agent of the player explained that the intention of the Brazilian fullback is to remain at Roma.
This news and so many more insights were released by AS ROMA 360 this week.
Read these news and more on AS ROMA 360! Now you can also read our articles in two different ways:
- Through our FREE Magazine (http://flip.it/P4yDxy). Keep this link and check it out often, you will find further news on a daily basis. You can also share this link with your colleague and friends to spread the love for AS ROMA 360!
- By subscribing to AS ROMA 360 you will get an email notifications whenever a new article is posted. Insert your email address in the dedicated box located on the right side of the homepage or below each article.
Weekly Wrap-up: The best news of the past 7 days
- Pallotta on Spalletti
- Kessie’s future
- Totti will be a manager
- Mancini winks to AS Roma
- Assessor Montuori about Stadio della Roma
- Monchi could bring Luis Enrique
- AS Roma Summer Tour 2017
- Social Impact report at LUISS university
- Palmieri targeted by many big clubs
- ICC 2017 Schedule features
- CurvAmerica new podcast released
- Champions League reform from 2018
- Pallotta admits his mistake
- Ceferin on the Super League
- Baldissoni on the barriers at the Olimpico stadium
- 10-15 million return thanks to investments
- Pallotta and the Barcelona Innovation Hub
- Palmieri’s agent explains the rumors
- Roma’s contract for Spalletti has a deadline
- More digital fans in Brazil for AS Roma
- Roma ready to extend De Rossi’s contract
- Manolas clarifies what he wants from Roma
- Strootman disappointed for the performance of his national team
- Roma eyes Wilshare